Mobile devices and e-signatures have been independently recognized for their disruptive qualities, but combining the two gives rise to entirely new workflows in industries like banking, insurance and government. Check out the infographic below and see for yourself how this power couple offers the flexibility to do business on your own terms, a better user […]
Many pundits agree that mobile banking could be the future in the financial sector, but significant advances need to be made to support this vision.
Last week at the Credit Union National Association (CUNA) Governmental Affairs Conference, attendees heard the message, “Unite for Good” as a reminder that helping members achieve financial independence and giving back to the community are at the core of the credit union’s purpose. With Silanis e-SignLive being the exclusive electronic signature provider to CUNA Strategic […]
Electronic signatures are rising across a variety of sectors, and insurance is among the industries benefiting most from the technology.
Businesses striving to support advanced mobile technologies often face a difficult path to success. Solutions like electronic signature platforms can go a long way toward enabling organizations to streamline mobile-related advances.
Improving fiscal efficiency has been a public sector goal for a long time now, and the Obama Administration has been working to implement electronic records management practices to reduce expenses.
Any good e-signature solution should ensure your organization is able to gather the evidence it needs from its e-signed transactions to avoid disputes or stand up in court, if necessary.
If your organization has begun researching e-signatures with the hopes of implementing this technology into a specific line of business or process, understanding the terms and what to look for in a platform can seem daunting.
With the benefits of e-signatures too great to ignore, it’s important for your organization to choose the right solution to meet its needs. Most organizations want their chosen solution to be secure, legal and easy to use, but how do they evaluate their own needs, as well as the vendor’s capabilities, while being able to […]
e-SignLive™’s API and SDK, along with the embeddable signing ceremony, have long enabled organizations to add e-signature capabilities to their homegrown or third-party systems. What the e-SignLive Winter Release does is provide the ability to access the designer view programmatically. This gives organizations more choices in how they construct electronic workflow and in particular how […]
Subscribe to daily blog posts and learn more about e-signatures.
- The Legalities of E-Signatures in Insurance – A Resource Guide October 31, 2012
- Future-Proof Electronic Evidence April 19, 2013
- E-Signatures in Banking: A Winning Solution [Infographic] March 5, 2013
- E-Signature Security in the Cloud March 20, 2013
- What to Consider When Contemplating E-Signatures July 20, 2012
- Mobile and E-Signatures: A Power Couple [Infographic] March 6, 2014
- High-Value Transaction Services Vital for Mobile Banking’s Future March 5, 2014
- Credit Unions Unite for Good at the CUNA Governmental Affairs Conference March 3, 2014
- E-Signatures Create Value for All Stakeholders in Insurance Processes February 28, 2014
- Leadership Key to Mobile Success February 26, 2014
- Switch To A Paperless Office To Reduce Deforestation And Cut Down An Overhead – TalkCloudComputing.com: […] paperless office allows for higher effic...
- Technology in the Workplace: […] documents, send updates, and even the tr...
- Choosing the Right Signature Pad for Electronic Signatures | CPU Review: […] that they are encrypted before even bein...
- What Not to Compromise to Close the Deal | Small Biz Daily: […] reliability as an on-premise enterprise ...
- E-Signatures Vs. Paper Signatures: Who Wins? — Thad Thoughts: […] As with all new technology, there is a l...
- #Leadership is essential in implementing large-scale #mobile strategies http://t.co/s7efG2N0RR 15 hours ago
- House Passes Flood Bill Amendment. How will this affect you? http://t.co/xkdQoLPypW via @_INN 16 hours ago
- #Esignatures are not only gaining prominence, but widespread use is taking hold in the #insurance industry http://t.co/W9sdKE7JPO 16 hours ago