Electronic signature policies can enable organizations to eliminate paper in the workplace and, in doing so, get rid of waste.
Earth Day is around the corner and many businesses are stopping to take a close look at their day-to-day operations and consider ways to be more environmentally friendly.
Federal guidelines for union activity are under revision, and plenty of debate is still happening around possible regulations.
Financial services firms can find themselves in a great deal of trouble when trying to handle signature processes.
Officials in North Carolina are exploring the possibility that rampant voter fraud has had an impact on state and local elections.
Credit and debit card fraud can be a thorn in the side of any business, but many large retailers have found themselves particularly struggling with the issue.
Recent large-scale data breaches and general concern over personal privacy in digital spaces has left many wondering if their data is secure.
New technologies almost always face an adoption cycle that features a major breakthrough when a few major organizations in an industry embrace the solution.
The scale of changes being brought on by adding mobility to a line of business or across the enterprise is such that organizations need to think of everything from network connectivity to electronic signature functionality as they develop their plans.
The prevalence of the mobile channel is influencing the way businesses stay on top of technological change, using technology like e-signatures to keep pace.
Subscribe to daily blog posts and learn more about e-signatures.
- Future-Proof Electronic Evidence April 19, 2013
- The Legalities of E-Signatures in Insurance – A Resource Guide October 31, 2012
- The Cloud is Here to Stay in Financial Services August 16, 2013
- Mobile Banking – More Than Everyday Transactions November 16, 2012
- E-Signature Security in the Cloud March 20, 2013
- Electronic Signatures Can Support Paperless Office Efforts April 17, 2014
- Saving the Planet, One E-Signature at a Time April 16, 2014
- Electronic Signature Software Could Revolutionize Union Operations April 16, 2014
- Mortgage Lenders Have Plenty of Options for E-Signature Policy April 14, 2014
- Electronic signature policies could be solution to possible voter fraud April 11, 2014
- Switch To A Paperless Office To Reduce Deforestation And Cut Down An Overhead – TalkCloudComputing.com: […] paperless office allows for higher effic...
- Technology in the Workplace: […] documents, send updates, and even the tr...
- Choosing the Right Signature Pad for Electronic Signatures | CPU Review: […] that they are encrypted before even bein...
- What Not to Compromise to Close the Deal | Small Biz Daily: […] reliability as an on-premise enterprise ...
- E-Signatures Vs. Paper Signatures: Who Wins? — Thad Thoughts: […] As with all new technology, there is a l...