Government workers are increasingly mobile—working more often in the field, at home or while commuting. The shift to mobile means new challenges for delivering government services to citizens, external partners and other government agencies and personnel. Falling prices, ease of use and the availability of mobile apps for virtually every application has led to the […]
Summer is flying back and with it has come another week of key news in the electronic signature sector.
Three of the lawmakers who were behind the original E-SIGN Act of 2000 recently submitted a letter encouraging the government to push for increased electronic signature use.
It is easy for consumers to feel helpless when they are buying a car as they need to pull out retail purchasing tricks like negotiating, wading through complex contracts and dealing with an extended sales process.
Daniel Fabiano presented a webinar* “Insurance Documentation: E-Signature & E-Delivery” with Silanis. To listen to the complete transcript, download it here. Mr. Fabiano is a partner at Fasken Martineau DuMoulin LLP. In this capacity, he advises technology providers, developers and users in a number of capacities including Internet, e-commerce platforms, social media, licensing and privacy […]
Electronic signatures improve member service in credit unions, but only if financial institutions smoothly roll out e-signature solutions.
A few weeks ago, I came across a terrific blog from Garth Graham, Partner with mortgage banking consulting firm Stratmor Group. In it, he talks about Stratmor’s annual workshops with lenders and how in 2012, the firm surveyed the lenders in attendance and found that only a handful were using electronic disclosures. A year later, […]
Government entities face a variety of unique challenges that pressure them to strive for process excellence.
Electronic signature policy has become extremely solid and effective in many areas of law, but there are still a few frontiers where guidelines are being developed.
Let’s put the football vs. soccer nomenclature debate aside and talk about the sport as football as we are dealing with the European game, as major leagues still have monolithic rules that hold back trades.
Get our articles directly in your inbox daily.
- Mobile Derived Credentials for Government E-Signatures May 20, 2014
- The Legalities of E-Signatures in Insurance – A Resource Guide October 31, 2012
- Future-Proof Electronic Evidence April 19, 2013
- Mobile Banking – More Than Everyday Transactions November 16, 2012
- The Paperless Office Should Embrace E-Signature December 30, 2013
- e-Sign for Government – Solutions for the Mobile Government Worker July 21, 2014
- Weekly News Roundup – 7.18.14 July 19, 2014
- Lawmakers Pushing for More E-Signature Use in Government July 18, 2014
- Electronic Signatures Play Vital Role in Auto Seller’s New Project July 17, 2014
- The Canadian Perspective: Legal Best Practices for e-Signatures in Insurance part I July 16, 2014
- Marv Dumon: With ancient Egyptians, forgeries or inaccurate re...
- Marv Dumon: Photo credit for the image above: Flickr.com (publ...
- Electronic Signatures: Some Facts Explored - PremiumCoding | PremiumCoding: […] Silanis for example offers you all encom...
- Melanie Attia: Thanks Peter for the reminder! That's very import...
- Peter Laitin: What you forgot to mention is that none of this CA...
- Hello, #AmazonFire. http://t.co/smM6etC0b8 A dramatic example of tech companies trying to maintain consumers' attn on their own platforms! 1 month ago
- The traditional relationship between #insurers/consumers is morphing, due to an influx of tools empowering consumers http://t.co/w4af2GI6yV 1 month ago
- "What the Theory of '#DisruptiveInnovation' Gets Wrong;" On risky expectations for constant change http://t.co/p1ynsMQvcu h/t @charlesarthur 1 month ago