We’re packing our bags for the e-SignLive E-Signature Summit and User Conference 2014 being held at the Bellagio September 8-10. In an earlier post we filled you in on the keynotes. But that’s just the tip of the iceberg. We have multiple sessions and training courses throughout the event. The details are all in the […]
Weekly News Roundup – 8.30.14
Electronic signature software and other digital documentation technologies are revolutionizing how businesses handle internal processes and interact with customers.
The Small Business Administration has been getting a reputation for innovation in recent months as administrator Maria Contreras-Sweet has worked to streamline many of the processes that impact small businesses.
At the start of the year, Royal Bank of Canada’s (RBC) investment sales team made some changes to the way they handle business. According to Brian Jackson, ITBusiness.ca editor, e-SignLive electronic signature technology is used to capture signatures on a digital pad. “Not only is the new process saving a lot of dead trees,” writes […]
“What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas” isn’t going to happen at the Bellagio September 8-10. The value is just too great to keep to yourself. That’s when the e-SignLive E-Signature Summit and User Conference 2014 will take place. It is a terrific opportunity for attendees to learn about the latest innovations in e-signature technology. […]
The public sector is one of the clearest use cases for electronic signature software.
This week is marked by a big announcement of our own, so forgive us if we’re in a bit of a rush to move into the key news without much preamble. Here goes:
“Parents have dreams and make plans for their unborn babies,” writes Helen Wolkowicz in her feature article printed in the Montreal Gazette. Giving birth to an extremely premature baby isn’t part of those plans. Such was the case for Valerie Daude Carrière and Philip Kerub. After years of trying to conceive, they finally succeeded with […]
Businesses know that in order to be successful, they need to be customer obsessed and put the customer first. Yet, many companies struggle with defining and executing their customer engagement strategies. How can you make this a priority at your organization? And what can you do to better serve and engage with customers to build […]
Get our articles directly to your inbox daily.
- Mobile Derived Credentials for Government E-Signatures May 20, 2014
- Future-Proof Electronic Evidence April 19, 2013
- The Legalities of E-Signatures in Insurance – A Resource Guide October 31, 2012
- E-Sign for a Paperless Business November 1, 2013
- Mobile Banking – More Than Everyday Transactions November 16, 2012
- Most Anticipated E-Signature Sessions September 2, 2014
- Weekly News Roundup – 8.30.14 August 30, 2014
- Non-Tech Savvy Clients Underline Importance of E-Signature Solutions August 29, 2014
- Electronic Signatures Among Reasons to Get Excited About SBA’s Efforts August 28, 2014
- E-Signatures: The New Normal in Banking August 27, 2014
- Marv Dumon: With ancient Egyptians, forgeries or inaccurate re...
- Marv Dumon: Photo credit for the image above: Flickr.com (publ...
- Electronic Signatures: Some Facts Explored - PremiumCoding | PremiumCoding: […] Silanis for example offers you all encom...
- Melanie Attia: Thanks Peter for the reminder! That's very import...
- Peter Laitin: What you forgot to mention is that none of this CA...