This week is marked by a big announcement of our own, so forgive us if we’re in a bit of a rush to move into the key news without much preamble. Here goes:
“Parents have dreams and make plans for their unborn babies,” writes Helen Wolkowicz in her feature article printed in the Montreal Gazette. Giving birth to an extremely premature baby isn’t part of those plans. Such was the case for Valerie Daude Carrière and Philip Kerub. After years of trying to conceive, they finally succeeded with […]
Businesses know that in order to be successful, they need to be customer obsessed and put the customer first. Yet, many companies struggle with defining and executing their customer engagement strategies. How can you make this a priority at your organization? And what can you do to better serve and engage with customers to build […]
Electronic signature policy has evolved in recent years, positioning organizations in many industries – even those with specialized document management guidelines – to implement digital technologies.
As the Director of IT & Security, it is my job to uphold Silanis’ guarantee of customer security. e-SignLive is trusted by some of the most security-conscious organizations in the world including the United States Joint Chiefs of Staff, the entire US Army, 8 of the top 20 banks and 8 of the top 15 […]
Time flies when you’re having fun, at least the saying goes, and this week has definitely gone by in a hurry.
Electronic signature policy can be just as important as the technology behind it.
Electronic signature software is one technology that can help organizations make significant productivity improvement without too much trouble.
Often an e-signature solution is brought into a business organization to improve sales. It is instrumental in closing deals faster, boosting sales productivity, and enhancing the overall onboarding experience for customers. What businesses may not realize is that e-signatures can have a very similar impact on departments beyond sales, including the accounting department. Instead of […]
In part I of our blog series on digital signatures, we looked at the differences between electronic and digital signatures, and the importance of e-signatures with digital signature encryption. In this blog post, we’ll focus on document and signature security, which are at the heart of any electronically signed business transaction. Here are 3 things […]
Get our articles directly to your inbox daily.
- The Legalities of E-Signatures in Insurance – A Resource Guide October 31, 2012
- Mobile Derived Credentials for Government E-Signatures May 20, 2014
- Future-Proof Electronic Evidence April 19, 2013
- What to Consider When Contemplating E-Signatures July 20, 2012
- The Paperless Office Should Embrace E-Signature December 30, 2013
- Weekly News Roundup – 8.23.14 August 23, 2014
- Where Miracles Happen August 22, 2014
- Putting the “C” Back in CRM August 21, 2014
- Electronic Signatures Can Give Law Firms a Competitive Edge August 19, 2014
- Putting the SOC on e-SignLive – Secure e-Signatures For Business August 18, 2014
- Marv Dumon: With ancient Egyptians, forgeries or inaccurate re...
- Marv Dumon: Photo credit for the image above: Flickr.com (publ...
- Electronic Signatures: Some Facts Explored - PremiumCoding | PremiumCoding: […] Silanis for example offers you all encom...
- Melanie Attia: Thanks Peter for the reminder! That's very import...
- Peter Laitin: What you forgot to mention is that none of this CA...