It’s nearing the end of the quarter. You and your customer agree on terms. You send out a contract. You give your customer a friendly reminder call and send follow-up emails. The customer is finally ready to ink the contract. But, their scanner (or fax machine) is broken so they sit on the contract for […]
If you are using a listener to react to notifications sent by e-SignLive when certain events happen with a package, you will need to set up your callback URL within e-SignLive and indicate which notifications you would like to subscribe to. You can also set up an optional security key to further secure the callback […]
I was asked a question about using the AuditService functionality of the API/SDK, recently, so I thought it would be a good idea to create a feature blog for it. In this blog, I will show how to use the getAudit() method to get the audit information for a completed package using both the .NET […]
Congratulations to the IT team at the Veterinary Services Division of USDA’s Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (APHIS) on winning the 2015 Advanced Technology Academic Research Center (ATARC) Mobile Innovation Award. Led by Patrick McFall, Director, Division of Information Technology, USDA, APHIS, VSDIT, the team was presented the award at ATARC’s Mobile Summit, which […]
During e-SignLive Conference 2015, we were honored to recognize customers and partners with our annual E-Signature Leadership Awards. Leading up to the user conference every year, our staff across the company have an opportunity to nominate people for these awards. Our executives meet a number of times to review the candidates, choose the finalists and […]
Many organizations are using document generation software to automate the process of creating documents such as sales contracts, proposals, and license agreements. Document generation software reduces time and errors by eliminating the need to manually recreate the same set of documents. Drawloop, a leading document generation application in the cloud, helps organizations achieve a digital […]
This year’s user conference is already behind us, and what a success! From the keynotes to the evening events, there were so many highlights that we thought it would be fun to do a recap. WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 9 Day one started early with a 5-mile run by the monuments at the National Mall. A few […]
It’s day two of Dreamforce 2015 and we’re feeling the love. Of the nearly 100 cloud software vendors on G2 Crowd’s real-time Dreamforce 2015 Gridscape for Enterprise Users, e-SignLive just took top honors with the #1 ranking in customer satisfaction – for the second year in a row! No question, this is the cloud computing […]
I am proud to announce that the new e-SignLive Developer Community is now live! It was officially announced at the e-SignLive User Conference, in D.C., but I thought I would take to the blog to also announce it. Since starting in May, this has been a top priority of mine. There are many items out […]
BoxWorks 2015 will take place September 28-30 in San Francisco, California. The events attracts IT leaders, CIOs and tech visionaries to empower all-new ways of working, while ensuring that critical information is protected. Those attending this event will learn how to harness the potential of cloud and mobile computing to produce more productive workforces and […]
Get our articles directly to your inbox daily.
- e-SignLive for New Users: Check Package Status and Download Files (.NET SDK) July 7, 2015
- Birthday Cards: Top E-Signature Use Case According to Customer Survey April 1, 2015
- e-SignLive How To: Document Extraction (.NET SDK) August 8, 2015
- e-Sign for Government – Solutions for the Mobile Government Worker July 21, 2014
- The Difference Between E-Signatures and Digital Signatures December 11, 2013
- Unleash the Power of Microsoft Dynamics CRM with E-Signatures October 2, 2015
- e-SignLive How To: Setting Up Callbacks September 30, 2015
- e-SignLive How To: Using AuditService September 25, 2015
- ATARC Mobile Innovation Award September 24, 2015
- 2015 E-Signature Leadership Awards September 24, 2015
- Michael Williams: For each document, you'd just use the .EnableExtr...
- Gregory: What's the best way to extract multiple docs from...
- aissam: Thanks for your replay i do it in this way it work...
- Nevil Knupp: Whether I am talking To small businesses or large ...
- Michael Williams: I've not tried it, yet, but one thing you could d...