Supporting electronic signatures is becoming a priority for many businesses as they work to improve document management processes.
There’s no need to buy a ticket to the spook house this Halloween. All you need to do is take a peek in the file cabinet, on the book shelf, or in those storage boxes. Your worst nightmares, phobias, revulsions and fears are lurking between the pages to freak you out. Think a bookworm is […]
We’ve been writing a lot about electronic signature policy and the European Union in recent months, and it’s clear that the body is focused on establishing better signature practices.
The electronic signature sector is heating up as more industries make the policy changes needed to enable mainstream use of the technology.
Going paperless has been a trend for years, and the effort has moved from a highly hyped, unrealistic goal to a feasible option for many businesses.
Here on the east coast, autumn is in full swing – a time when the leaves change color and Starbucks starts offering its infamous Pumpkin Spice Latte. At Silanis, the autumn season means that the next release of e-SignLive is just around the corner. We’re committed to developing new capabilities to make business faster and […]
Research initiatives in the pharmaceutical sector are notoriously expensive and complex.
e-SignLive’s Zero Moment of Truth: Highest Customer Satisfaction Rating in G2 Crowd’S Dreamforce GridPublished 10/14/2014 by Mary Ellen Power
If Dreamforce is the Super Bowl of cloud computing as coined by Salesforce CMO Lynn Vojvodich, then receiving G2 Crowd’s highest ranking among more than 70 exhibitors is like winning MVP. So when G2 Crowd’s Mark Myers, co-founder of the peer-to-peer software review site that has created a real-time channel for the voice of the […]
As home equity line of credit 10-year draw periods end, borrowers face higher monthly payments. An e-signature can streamline the administrative burden.
Legislation in New York is mandating that all pharmaceutical prescriptions, except for those involving veterinary services, will need to be given out in electronic format.
Get our articles directly to your inbox daily.
- The Legalities of E-Signatures in Insurance – A Resource Guide October 31, 2012
- Mobile Derived Credentials for Government E-Signatures May 20, 2014
- e-Sign for Government – Solutions for the Mobile Government Worker July 21, 2014
- Rise of the Electronic Signature: Will Growth in Mobile Payments Result in More Demand for E-Signatures? June 18, 2014
- Future-Proof Electronic Evidence April 19, 2013
- App Developers Need to be Ready for E-Signature Solutions October 22, 2014
- [Infographic] It’s a House of Horrors in Your Paper Pile October 21, 2014
- It’s Time for EU Government Bodies to Embrace E-Signatures October 20, 2014
- Weekly News Roundup: 10.18.14 October 18, 2014
- India Embracing Electronic Signatures in Effort to Go Paperless October 17, 2014
- Daniel Honigman: Thanks for the (digital) ink, Mary Ellen, and cong...
- Rahim Kaba: Absolutely! Why re-invent the wheel? :-) Governmen...
- John B Fraser: Finally! I have advocated for this for a while bu...
- John Fraser: What is the next step beyond legalization? When w...
- John B Fraser: Will some of the government specific features be b...