The 10th annual e-SignLive User Conference takes place September 8 – 10, 2015. For the event, we have assembled a great speaker line-up that includes insurance carriers such as Donegal Insurance Group and The Co-operators, as well as eco-system partners Agencyport, HP Exstream and Oceanwide. Whether for personal lines or life insurance, direct writers or […]
Salesforce is well-known as a powerhouse in the CRM market. In the early days, the solution’s target user was a salesperson or sales manager. Today however, Salesforce has a much larger reach across the enterprise. Gartner recognizes that since 2010, the size and complexity of Salesforce deployments has grown and broadened, and so has its […]
Between the CFPB’s new TRID Rules taking effect October 3, 2015, the recent CFPB e-Closing Pilot and the volume of industry articles published, the paperless mortgage is top of mind. To discuss this topic, the nation’s largest home mortgage lender by volume will join a panel of e-mortgage experts at the e-SignLive User Conference 2015 […]
Many people don’t realize it, but government is the original early adopter of e-signature technology. In fact, the U.S. Joint Chiefs of Staff (JCS) at the Pentagon have been paving the way for e-signatures in government for nearly 20 years. Within JCS, one of the departments using e-signatures is the Joint Staff Comptroller’s Office. The […]
I’m on the phone with Deloitte’s Duncan Stewart talking about his career predicting technology trends when his 115-lb Bernese Mountain Dog starts barking at the other end of the house. Duncan steps away from the phone for a quick check on Hank. Without missing a beat, he’s back to confirm everything’s fine – and in […]
A successful e-signature project depends on a solid partnership with your vendor. If ever challenges arise – if there are speed bumps along the way – the first thing you’ll notice about e-SignLive is how we handle the bumps. We’ve tasked all our staff to provide the best customer experience ever every time they interact with a customer. Delivering […]
The Credit Union National Association (CUNA) recently surveyed credit unions to understand e-signature usage trends and adoption. The results showed that e-signature use is on the rise, with 77% of credit unions currently using e-signatures to streamline the way they do business with members. When asked “What is the biggest benefit of e-signatures?” nearly 80% […]
One of the main reasons regulated organizations digitize their customer-facing processes is for workflow efficiency and productivity. Manual paper processes result in a lot of errors. These Not-in-Good-Order (NIGO) documents are time consuming and expensive to correct, but regulated organizations don’t have any choice – they have to be fixed. And fixing them is 3 […]
We recently worked with the Canadian Olympic Committee to streamline a signing process for the 2015 Pan Am and Parapan Am Games. This is actually a great story for anyone who loves sports. Anytime you watch a sporting event, there are always a lot of documents behind the scenes that have to get signed. For […]
Last week, Re/code Tech News published an article entitled, Google Applies Pressure on Insurance Innovation. It’s a worthwhile read that affirms a larger trend we see even in the e-signature industry: peer reviews are gaining in popularity because people trust other people more than they trust companies. Google’s entry into the insurance market is shaking […]
Get our articles directly to your inbox daily.
- e-SignLive for New Users: Check Package Status and Download Files (.NET SDK) July 7, 2015
- Birthday Cards: Top E-Signature Use Case According to Customer Survey April 1, 2015
- Rise of the Electronic Signature: Will Growth in Mobile Payments Result in More Demand for E-Signatures? June 18, 2014
- Full Speed Ahead for Auto Deals and E-Signatures February 3, 2015
- The Difference Between E-Signatures and Digital Signatures December 11, 2013
- Insurance Carriers Share Best Practices for E-Signature Adoption at e-SignLive User Conference August 28, 2015
- Extending the Value of Salesforce With E-Signatures August 26, 2015
- Wells Fargo, Signature Mortgage & David Whitaker Talk e-Mortgage August 25, 2015
- Joint Staff Comptroller to Speak at E-Signature Summit for Government August 20, 2015
- Sneak Peek at Duncan Stewart’s 2016 Predictions August 19, 2015
- Nevil Knupp: Whether I am talking To small businesses or large ...
- Michael Williams: I've not tried it, yet, but one thing you could d...
- Aissam: thanks for your replay, well, my process is : ...
- Michael Williams: In the else statement, in the above code, you coul...
- Aissam: Hello, is there any way to delete the original ...