Creating the digital experiences of the future requires leveraging technologies that help build the best customer experiences. Last week’s e-SignLive E-Signature Summit & User Conference in Las Vegas brought together organizations that are building transformational experiences for their customers using e-signatures. Leading banks, insurance companies and government organizations met for the two-day event to share […]
Implementing electronic signature software can go a long way toward helping organizations go paperless and improve processes across a variety of departments.
Electronic signature policy can help organizations of any size streamline the process of gathering employee information and getting workers to sign forms like policy contracts or non-disclosure agreements.
Eliminating paper in offices leads to significant costs savings in terms of materials, printing and shipping expenses.
Improvements with regard to workflow, compliance, legal protection and cost efficiency are all extremely important reasons for incorporating e-signatures into business. Time is saved because there is no more chasing after parties for “wet” signatures, and no copying, mailing, or physical filing. Paperwork can be signed face-to-face on a mobile device or it can be […]
Digital signatures make up the key difference between basic electronic signatures and enhanced e-signature solutions.
Bank Systems and Technology recently reported on an Ernst and Young study that found that 41 percent of survey respondents chose to open a bank account based on customer experience. It was also reported that the most common reason customers opened or closed accounts was the sales experience with their financial services provider. Regardless of the industry, […]
September is already here and while that means that summer is almost over, it also means that we have a conference coming up.
The e-SignLive E-Signature Summit and User Conference 2014 has so much to offer, many are saying that this will be the best e-signature event of the year! You don’t want to miss out on the lineup for Wednesday, September 10: Best Practices: Building Mobile Signing Experiences: Join TJ Witte and Senior Technical Consultant, and Simon […]
Electronic signature software helps organizations improve internal processes and interact with consumers more easily.
Get our articles directly to your inbox daily.
- Rise of the Electronic Signature: Will Growth in Mobile Payments Result in More Demand for E-Signatures? June 18, 2014
- e-Sign for Government – Solutions for the Mobile Government Worker July 21, 2014
- Mobile Derived Credentials for Government E-Signatures May 20, 2014
- The Legalities of E-Signatures in Insurance – A Resource Guide October 31, 2012
- Future-Proof Electronic Evidence April 19, 2013
- Building Better Customer Experiences September 18, 2014
- 5 Steps to Getting Started With E-Signatures September 16, 2014
- 5 Reasons to Adopt E-Signature Solutions for Internal Documents September 15, 2014
- 3 Ways E-Signature Solutions Help Companies Go Paperless September 12, 2014
- ROI Equation for E-signature Adoption Has to Include Customers September 11, 2014
- Rahim Kaba: Absolutely! Why re-invent the wheel? :-) Governmen...
- John B Fraser: Finally! I have advocated for this for a while bu...
- John Fraser: What is the next step beyond legalization? When w...
- John B Fraser: Will some of the government specific features be b...
- Marv Dumon: With ancient Egyptians, forgeries or inaccurate re...