Use cases and requirements for e-signature transactions vary from organization to organization. We’ve been in the e-signature business for over 22 years and have seen it all – from the most simple to the most complex e-signing requirements. When people think about e-signatures, they think about the use cases that can replace “wet” paper and […]
The retail industry has experienced significant disruption in the past decade, and the resulting environment is one in which customers are expecting fast, responsive shopping experiences.
Just days ago, National Mortgage News reported comments made by Steven Antonakes, Deputy Director of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, which created the impression the CFPB might be open to delaying the August 1, 2015 implementation deadline of their new mortgage disclosure forms. Soon after, the publication reported that CFPB spokesman Sam Gilford clarified the […]
Electronic signature software can help organizations in a variety of sectors improve operations in response to an increasingly digital world.
The technological revolution that has been taking place in the health care industry has created a variety of new operational challenges.
New technologies and processes can be daunting, particularly when they need to be incorporated into day-to-day operations. Champions, those who embrace and promote the benefits of the change, are essential to the success of moving to e-signatures. But no matter how much hoopla there is around e-signatures, there still is a learning curve. People need […]
Today, customer onboarding has to be faster, more convenient and error-free. A recent independent Javelin Strategy & Research report found that financial institutions can achieve higher returns when they effectively convert and engage with new customers right from the onset. The study found that “fully engaged” customers are: 4x more likely than inactive customers to identify the new […]
The sun is shining and the temperatures are rising. As the season changes so does the need to clean out the old and bring in the new. Spring-cleaning brings up thoughts of raking up the leaves and removing the dust that has settled over the long winter months but the annual ritual is also applicable […]
Operational efficiency has been a priority in a variety of sectors since the recession, and government agencies have been facing a great deal of pressure to improve operations while dealing with minimal budgets.
Deploying electronic signature software can help organizations solve a variety of operational challenges.
Get our articles directly to your inbox daily.
- The Legalities of E-Signatures in Insurance – A Resource Guide October 31, 2012
- The Difference Between E-Signatures and Digital Signatures December 11, 2013
- Full Speed Ahead for Auto Deals and E-Signatures February 3, 2015
- Future-Proof Electronic Evidence April 19, 2013
- e-Sign for Government – Solutions for the Mobile Government Worker July 21, 2014
- Birthday Cards: Top E-Signature Use Case According to Customer Survey April 1, 2015
- Electronic Signatures a Catalyst for Faster Car Purchasing March 31, 2015
- Will the CFPB Delay their August 1st Implementation Deadline? March 30, 2015
- 5 Steps to Getting an E-Signature Project Off to a Good Start March 27, 2015
- 5 Quick Tips for Using E-Signatures in Health Care March 26, 2015
- Melanie Attia: Good catch! Thanks for that. We fixed it....
- Tom: Petal vs Pedal...
- Gerald Vonberger: These are the sorts of IT solution innovations tha...
- Melanie Attia: Hi Narendran! Can you explain what you mean by ...
- NarendranRamakrishnan: Its very useful please do provide some ideas to ma...