Businesses deploying electronic signature software often do so in such a way that employees and customers can use the technology as they wish, but do not necessary have to transition to the new solution.
The European Commission is working to help companies in the EU stay competitive with Internet giants like Facebook and Google.
April 22 is Administrative Professionals Day. You could pick up a Hallmark card to commemorate the day with a quaint sentiment like “Thanks for all you do” or “You’re someone who deserves to be celebrated every day”. Other ideas for celebration include planning the annual lunch or handing out an appreciation plaque. Or the occasion […]
Do you store your contracts, agreements, or any other document that requires a signature on Box? Our e-SignLive e-Signatures for Box app will help you automate your existing workflows by securely sending your documents for e-signature to your partners, suppliers and employees directly from your Box account. By leveraging e-SignLive’s core e-signature capabilities through Box, […]
Electronic signature software isn’t a new technology, but it is a relatively recent addition to mainstream culture.
Electronic signatures can be used in diverse ways, in a wide range of industries.
According to Benjamin Franklin, and many after him, there are only two things in life that are certain – death and taxes. While you may be able to prolong your life with healthy food and exercise, there’s nothing that can be done about April 15. In the US, either the tax forms or the filing […]
The life insurance sector faces complex sales processes and complicated contracts that leave clients feeling overwhelmed.
Businesses that need to purchase software are increasingly turning to peer-review sites like G2 Crowd to help support their decision making processes with unbiased software recommendations from their peers. Based on more than 1,300 reviews, G2 Crowd’s Spring 2015 Grid℠ for E-Signature was published last week and for the fourth consecutive time, e-SignLive by Silanis was named […]
Financial services firms have new opportunities to engage customers in meaningful ways, generating new lines of revenue.
Get our articles directly to your inbox daily.
- Mobile Derived Credentials for Government E-Signatures May 20, 2014
- Full Speed Ahead for Auto Deals and E-Signatures February 3, 2015
- Rise of the Electronic Signature: Will Growth in Mobile Payments Result in More Demand for E-Signatures? June 18, 2014
- Future-Proof Electronic Evidence April 19, 2013
- e-Sign for Government – Solutions for the Mobile Government Worker July 21, 2014
- High E-Signature Use Rates Key to Maximizing ROI April 27, 2015
- Electronic Signatures a Linchpin for European Digitization Strategies April 23, 2015
- The Gift That Keeps On Giving for Administrative Professionals’ Day #ESIGN April 22, 2015
- How to get started with e-SignLive e-Signatures for Box April 21, 2015
- 3 Common E-Signature Myths April 20, 2015
- Daniel Honigman: Congrats again on Silanis' standing in the report...
- Pete Rivenburg: I am amazed by the time it is taking this industry...
- Tracy: Receiving an e-signed birthday card from my love w...
- Joe McKairnes: May be a joke, but other vendors in the esignature...
- Melanie Attia: Good catch! Thanks for that. We fixed it....