Bringing electronic signature software to smartphones and tablets is becoming more important to businesses, and you need to be prepared to choose the right solution to meet your users’ demands.
Capturing someone’s intent electronically can be as simple as having them click a box saying they have read and agree to terms, but a simple method like that won’t always hold up in court.
As part of GetApp’s independent research, GetData asked 1,000 US-based small and medium-sized business owners what they look for when choosing cloud software for their business. According to the findings, security is what they value most in a cloud based solution. We couldn’t agree more. Last year, e-SignLive set a precedent as the first cloud-based e-signature […]
Electronic signature software solutions can be fairly simple to deploy and use, but organizations that want to maximize the technology will customize and fine tune the signing process to meet their specific needs.
User authentication is one of the greatest perceived roadblocks to adopting electronic signature software.
Businesses and government rely on signatures to control and audit business decisions, reduce risk and ensure compliance. But many organizations struggle to balance the need for signatures with the pressure to modernize and go digital, especially in paper-intensive contracting processes. Contracts involve a constant flow of paperwork. The irony is most of this paperwork is […]
An employee who receives supplier agreements, vendor contracts, or expense reports, may not necessarily be the same employee who has the signing authority to e-sign these particular documents. High value transactions in particular may need signatures from specific executives, directors or managers within the organization. So how do you get the right people to e-sign […]
Regulatory compliance regulations are becoming more difficult to deal with across a variety of sectors, and strict regulations are putting significant pressure on recruiters.
While most of the Northeast has spent the past couple of weeks dealing with seemingly endless quantities of snow. However, the e-signature industry keeps on churning and we keep coming back with more tidbits of news to keep you up to date. Check out this week’s spate of news items before the next blizzard strikes: […]
Sales workers in the automotive sector need to deal with many of the complexities and regulatory challenges that come up in the real estate industry, but they must pack this complexity into a relatively quick transaction.
Get our articles directly to your inbox daily.
- Full Speed Ahead for Auto Deals and E-Signatures February 3, 2015
- Mobile Derived Credentials for Government E-Signatures May 20, 2014
- The Legalities of E-Signatures in Insurance – A Resource Guide October 31, 2012
- The Difference Between E-Signatures and Digital Signatures December 11, 2013
- e-Sign for Government – Solutions for the Mobile Government Worker July 21, 2014
- 3 Vital Issues to Keep in Mind When Deploying Mobile Electronic Signatures March 2, 2015
- 5 Ways to Customize an E-Signature Process February 27, 2015
- And the Survey Says… February 26, 2015
- 3 Questions Public Sector Organizations Should Ask When Deploying E-Signatures February 25, 2015
- 3 E-Signature User Authentication Tips February 23, 2015
- Melanie Attia: Good catch! Thanks for that. We fixed it....
- Tom: Petal vs Pedal...
- Gerald Vonberger: These are the sorts of IT solution innovations tha...
- Melanie Attia: Hi Narendran! Can you explain what you mean by ...
- NarendranRamakrishnan: Its very useful please do provide some ideas to ma...