E-Signature Deployment Options
Electronic signatures - your way
Only Silanis offers as many deployment options when it comes to e-signatures. On-premises or on the cloud, we believe that you shouldn't have to compromise on security or functionality, simply because of the way in which you choose to adopt e-signatures. One of the top criteria for any true enterprise electronic signature platform is having the flexibility to choose between deployment options as you expand usage across an organization.
What's the difference?
Enterprise licensing is available with on-premises deployments. This licensing model makes it possible to anticipate precise costs over time and may provide a lower total cost of ownership, especially at higher volumes.
Silanis also offers e-signature services on the cloud - both as a dedicated cloud instance, or an on-demand software-as-a-service depending on your security and compliance requirements. This type of deployment provides up-front time and cost-savings for you because Silanis takes care of provisioning the servers, hardware and software.
Our e-signature services can be licensed on a transactional or subscription basis. The elasticity of this pricing model may offer cost-savings, especially for organizations whose peak volumes occur during specific weeks or months of the year.
How do you choose?
- Customer-facing, regulated, high volume processes at the largest organizations tend to be deployed on-premises.
- Mid-market companies tend to favor the economics of the cloud.
- The cloud is definitely the choice for internal and business-to-business contracting and procurement processes.
- Proof-of-concept and pilot implementations can be up and running on the cloud in a fraction of the time.
- Our service-provide partners favor software-as-a-service because it offers rapid application development
The advantages of multiple deployment options with Silanis
- IT and operations - No more siloed e-signature implementations to support. A common e-signature platform will free up IT and operations bandwidth.
- Legal - rest assured all your organizations' e-signed records meet legal and compliance standards. Also minimize the cost and effort of e-discovery in the event of a dispute with a familiar and consistent approach to evidence.
- Procurement - maximize your e-signature investment with an enterprise license that covers all deployment options.
- Business process owners - with an enterprise solution already vetted by IT, legal and procurement, your ability to expand usage will be streamlined.