Only Silanis offers the most options for leveraging mobile devices in e-sign processes.
E-Signatures have a crucial role to play in the new mobile channel. As more commerce is conducted through mobile devices, a secure and legally enforceable means of executing regulated transactions is required.
Silanis mobile e-signatures
With Silanis, smartphones and tablets can be used to:
According to Forrester, "By 2020, the majority of e-signature transactions will be launched from mobile devices."Customer Experience Drives e-Signature Adoption, Forrester Research, Inc., Nov. 16, 2011.
- E-Sign using a handwritten signature image or click-to-sign method.
- Equip mobile agents and representatives with the ability to complete new business applications electronically in the field. Customers can e-sign on a tablet such as an iPad.
- Provide additional user authentication and signer attribution evidence. A one-time SMS password can be sent to the signer's mobile phone. Or the geo-location of the device can be added to the transaction. Voice, picture and video can also be captured for added proof that links the customer to the transaction, and becomes part of the audit trail.
- Enable a hybrid electronic-paper process. The signer can review bar-coded documents on paper, and then use their mobile device to e-sign the electronic version of the document.
- E-Sign task orders, munitions requisitions and awards submissions on iPads, using a Common Access Card (smart card) from the US Department of Defense.
- Capture and upload documents, photos or video to include in an e-sign transaction (i.e., a copy of your driver's license to reinforce identification).
Advantages of Silanis Mobile e-Sign
- Integrated with and built on Silanis' core e-sign technology - the e-sign process is driven on a mobile device using the same flexible e-Sign Framework as when presented in a browser. This simplifies development when targeting both mobile and desktop devices for e-signing.
- Enterprise flexibility and management for e-signing processes on a mobile device.
- Give customers, agents, branch, customer service personnel and other users the same functionality through mobile devices as on the web.
- Offline capability provides the ability to access e-sign even when there is no connectivity
Mobile e-Sign DatasheetEnhance your mobile capabilities with support for secure enterprise electronic signatures.