Deciding how to deploy an e-signature solution that will support your business is a tough decision. There is really no right or wrong answer. Many of the buyers we speak to only make a decision once they’ve defined their e-signature use cases and assessed their business needs, IT expertise and infrastructure. What’s interesting is that even […]
The four ways to use e-SignLive are using the provided UI, the Java SDK, the .NET SDK, and the REST API. Throughout the previous 8 weeks, I have created simple tutorial blogs showing step-by-step examples of how you can get started with each of these methods, in a series named “e-SignLive for New Users”. This […]
This will be the final post in the “e-SignLive for New Users” blog series. Last time, I showed you how to create and send a package with the e-SignLive REST API using C# and Microsoft Visual Studio. This week, I will cover some things you can do after sending the package, like: Checking the package/signing […]
If you have ever been tasked with sending out a standard document that needs to be e-signed by dozens or even hundreds of people, you’ll love our new Bulk Send feature. It’s an easy way to send the same document to multiple recipients without having to prepare individual packages. Look for this feature in our […]
This week, business software review site G2 Crowd published a list of the 21 highest rated business products for small to midsized businesses. e-SignLive rounds out the top three solutions, coming in with the second highest user satisfaction rating of all products reviewed by SMB professionals. Lists from sites like G2 Crowd make it easier […]
As a child of the 90’s, one of my favorite board games was “Guess Who?” Two players pick a character card each, and then guess who their opponent has by asking questions to eliminate possible options. Unlike the fun board game, organizations can’t risk playing a guessing game to know if they are transacting with […]
The completion of the “e-SignLive for New Users” series is near. So far, I have covered simple examples of using the e-SignLive UI, Java SDK, and .NET SDK. You can see the full list of posts at the bottom of this blog. The final two blogs in the series will cover using the e-SignLive REST […]
Mobility is on every company’s radar as more transactions are completed on a mobile device. Take e-SignLive as an example. Of all the e-signing processed by our servers, close to half occurs on mobile devices. We expect mobile usage to increase steadily as consumers and professionals turn to their trusted mobile device to complete transactions. […]
Banks and financial services providers are digitizing their business processes to provide a better customer experience and at the same time, improve compliance. Fortunately, an electronic signature solution that is built on digital signature technology provides a secure and compliant means to automate transactions that require the customer’s signature. But these are not the only […]
Do you know where your data is? Most organizations don’t, but they want to. Today, cloud adoption continues to grow at unprecedented rates and businesses around the globe are increasingly concerned about where their data resides. As organizations support borderless digital business scenarios and move customer-facing transactions to the cloud, there is a growing need […]
Get our articles directly to your inbox daily.
- e-SignLive for New Users: Check Package Status and Download Files (.NET SDK) July 7, 2015
- Birthday Cards: Top E-Signature Use Case According to Customer Survey April 1, 2015
- Mobile Derived Credentials for Government E-Signatures May 20, 2014
- Full Speed Ahead for Auto Deals and E-Signatures February 3, 2015
- Future-Proof Electronic Evidence April 19, 2013
- Which E-Signature Deployment Option Is Right For Your Business? July 29, 2015
- Four Ways to Get Started with e-SignLive July 28, 2015
- e-SignLive for New Users: Check Package Status and Download Files (REST API) July 24, 2015
- Save Time with the New Bulk Send Feature July 20, 2015
- Highest Rated Software for Small to Midsized Businesses July 17, 2015
- Nevil Knupp: Whether I am talking To small businesses or large ...
- Michael Williams: I've not tried it, yet, but one thing you could d...
- Aissam: thanks for your replay, well, my process is : ...
- Michael Williams: In the else statement, in the above code, you coul...
- Aissam: Hello, is there any way to delete the original ...